Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Net Seeker

Internet_QuestI just love Internet, my love is unconditional with this world wide web. I mean I fell into this magic world library fifteen years ago and I ever came out. Today I regard myself as a pro of the thing. and as a Blogger. I mastered this tool that change our vision of communication at the end of the last century, I use it to seek and find easily. I know all the rudiments and the easy ways and never miss a trick . Today I present to you my new blog '' The Net Seeker '' my Internet Quest. In fact The Net Seeker it is me and I will share with you the results of my daily fantastic search. They will be a amalgams of subject or topic which hit me or catch my attention on the World Wide Web. I will comment on current events, news, interesting websites or what ever hits the Internet. So don't hesitate to leave a comment and if you like my blog just follow me ( If you have a blog I will check yours out and follow). Cheers!

Tags: freelance, internet quest, internet researcher, internet research, internet researcher jobs, blogger
Related Topics: Bigtennetwork.com Gamefinder - www.BingMapsChallenge.com

0 comments: